Wednesday 16 March 2011

My mee sedap (Thomas Ting 126210)

Mee sedap? What are the things that come across your mind when talk about it? For me, it is just a simple and cheaper instant noodle that are able to eat in short time. Before this, i do not really appreciate and know the significance of instant noodle. However ,my mind changed since i found my beloved. I found that it is significant to me since i was sick. I still remember that one day when i fell sick terribly, my girlfriend did one thing for me that is cooking. She cooked a plate of mee sedap together with an egg to me. Although it was just a simple dish, it was full filled with her love and caring.I like it so much, the mee sedap was extra ordinary yummy when i ate it and my crystal white eye tear came out at that moment because i felt touched. Satisfaction and happiness appeared in my heart at the moment. Her love and caring made me recovered very soon. I'm glad to have a girlfriend like her. Since i fell sick, i realise that my girlfriend treats me good actually. I have found a right partner in my life. I will never forget about that. Mee sedap becomes meaningful to me after the days of my sickness. I appreciate it since that. Now, when i eat mee sedap again, i think about my previous sickness and what my girlfriend did. MEE SEDAP, I LOVE YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment