Friday 18 March 2011

Oh Milo!


17th March 2011


The first thing get to my mind once I wake up in the early morning is you. As soon as I finish brushing my teeth, I need you to start my energetic day. I can’t help letting you to nourish my teeth, my tongue, and every single cell in my oral cavity.


When I’m craving for my dessert during tea-time, once again, you come across to my mind automatically. I need you desperately to make my noon perfect with Julie crackers.


When I have a poor appetite and have low demand on food, you can easily substitute other food to fulfill my biological basic need. Having you together with oat boost my mood to the fullest.


When I’m about to burn midnight oil for my assignment or prepare for my examination and presentation, you all always by my side to accompany me throughout the long lonely night.


I’m glad that I have found you. I tell myself, I can’t live without you. Oh Milo, you light up my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment