Thursday 28 April 2011

Immerse in Electronic Advertising

When I first saw my lecturer in class, I never thought that she can still remember me even I only participate in the Adobe Illustrator Workshop organised by Media Technology students and never take any paper with her. And to my surprise, it was one year ago when my team won the first prize in the workshop.


The toughest part in this course is I need to learn many marketing knowledge which I never been exposed to before since I’m a Science stream student typically. However, the element that intrigues me well is the interactive PowerPoint slide show. I am well inspired and impressed by the way of information and knowledge is presented.


Another nightmare of me in this class is that we need to set up an advertising agency with students from marketing field. This is the very first time I have to work out my projects with students from other course. I have learnt to take the responsibility as a president of an advertising agency. I am grateful to have a nice experience in accomplishing my projects with six other group members.


The most impressive lesson is when we are learning about the type of advertisements, Puan Nurin has prepared some magazines to show us the example of the classifications and this approach has grab my attention in class successfully. Now when I read the newspaper or magazines, I will try to classify the advertisement that come across to my eyes and make some simple critics base on the knowledge that I have gained in this class.


Last but not least, I would like to say that I like this blog assignment very much. This is the second blog assignment of me. I like to design my blog and communicate with others using words.


Generally, I like this class. However, I would be happier if the marketing element is being reduced and the creative element is being emphasized.



No comments:

Post a Comment